BLOG + VLOG of AUTUMN THEODORE PHOTOGRAPHY
Admittedly, it can be funny, but only about 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time, it's so frustrating.
Here's a perfect example. One of my largest clients is OSU. At an event recently - where they pay me good money for great photos - an older gentleman photobombed at least 5 of my images at a professional event. And RUINED them for my client.
So next time you're considering photobombing, think about the person whose money and time you're wasting, and consider what it would be like to have someone show up to your office and "accidentally" delete that presentation you've been working on for hours.
Writing and vlogging to entertain, educate, expose, and encourage.
A few of my favorite shots, available for purchase for both personal and commercial use. SEE GALLERY
READY FOR BRAND PHOTOGRAPHY?
I created a free resource guide to help maximize your photography experience, no matter who you're working with.